Content marketing is not easy. First you have to figure out what to say and how to say it well—on all the channels. Then there’s choosing the right tools. Figuring out formats. Creating the right content. Sizing it. Scheduling. Posting. Reporting. Argh!
Take a deep breath. You’re not alone. We’ve been there, too. And so has just about everyone else who’s ever tried to tackle inbound or content marketing for their business or brand.
We’ve worked with hundreds of clients now, all unique businesses, with some very common pain points:
- Creating content without a clear plan
- Not knowing what the right plan should be
- ‘Doing’ content but not getting results and/or reaching the right people
- Feeling like they’re not ‘showing up’ online in the way they’d like
- Doing content off the side of their desk (and late at night)
- Feeling like they don’t have the expertise on their team to tackle a new channel, or kind of content
- Feeling ‘behind’ their competitors when it comes to how their content looks or sounds
Sound familiar? Yep. We know. Take a look below at some of the other common pain points that we’ve gathered from statistical data in the field, presented in the infographic below. Our hope is that it will provide a small amount of solace, and also give you some focal points for next steps to take to keep you forging ahead.
If you’re keen to find ways to overcome your organization’s marketing challenges, we welcome you to reach out. We’d love to chat about how we can help.