When used strategically, colour is a powerful tool for creating brand recognition.
Your main brand colour should be eye-catching and memorable, while your complementary dark colour will be perfect for text. A lighter tone of that colour can be used as an accent, while a neutral colour will help to ground your overall design.
BONUS: [Grab ‘n Go Colour Palette Guide]
We have developed and handy dandy grab and go colour palette guide so that you can choose some colours assembled by designers for your own Style Guide.
There are many other resources out there to look at different ways that people build their colour palettes.
- COLOUR HUNT: https://colorhunt.co/palettes/grey
- COLOUR GENERATOR: https://mycolor.space/?hex=%2305386B&sub=1
- CANVA COLOUR COMBOS: https://www.canva.com/learn/100-color-combinations/
- COLOUR INSPIRATION: https://blog.creatopy.com/21-color-apps-for-designers/
- TINT AND SHADE: https://maketintsandshades.com