Choosing the right fonts for your website or design project can be a challenge, especially if you’re just starting out.
You want to remain consistent, so your branding is cohesive and so that if people see fonts related to your brand or business, they can recognize that it’s from your company.
Generally you want to have no more than 3 fonts and know exactly what they are used for:
- Bold Header Font
- Body Text font with 2 different weights
- An accent font that is used VERY rarely
BONUS: Typography Cheat Sheet
We have developed font combinations assembled by designers that you can choose from for your own Style Guide.
- Generate font combinations: https://fontjoy.com
- The Ultimate Collection of Google Font Pairings: https://heyreliable.com/ultimate-google-font-pairings/
- The best Google Font combinations to try: https://www.canva.com/learn/best-google-font-combinations/
- Generator: https://www.mixfont.com Font
- Pair: https://www.fontpair.co